Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Accelerate outcomes with a backbone for artificial intelligence.
Ideata solutions makes machine learning operational by connecting models to the real-world decisions they inform. Often, AI/ML algorithms live in experimental vacuums. Foundry provides the end-to-end infrastructure an organization needs to apply AI/ML to real problems and real data:
- A data foundation. Organizations use Ideata to build a solid foundation of sufficient, quality data, then bring that data into daily operations.
- Production deployment infrastructure. Ideata revolutionizes the way organizations build and deploy AI/ML by combining a data foundation with end-to-end algorithm deployment infrastructure. Data scientists and engineers can customize, deploy, assess, and compare across homegrown, open-source, and third-party algorithms. All models are tightly integrated with end-to-end platform capabilities, ranging from feature curation and health checks to model management to inference/serving to outcome monitoring.
- Faster feedback loops. AI/ML models rarely work on a “set it and forget it” basis. Ideata integrates the full model lifecycle with end user actions and feedback, and with operational decisions and outcomes. This enables operationally oriented model monitoring, management, understanding, selection, and adjustment. The result is more adaptable and ambitious AI/ML, faster.
Unite the organization around a shared environment for machine learning.
The most effective AI/ML encodes and supercharges an organization’s unique expertise. That requires uniting an organization’s data scientists, decision-makers, and everyday employees in an environment for collaborating on AI/ML-powered operations. Ideata‘s collaboration infrastructure drives AI/ML that brings the organization together:
- A unifying ontology. Ideata’s ontology translates an organization’s complex data landscape into human-readable concepts. Foundry-built models reflect how an organization views the world and unite data scientists, engineers, analysts, executives, and operational end users around a common semantic layer.
- Granular security controls. Ideata lets organizations define granular access control policies at the integration stage, then propagates those policies intelligently across the system. Organizations can promote collaboration confidently with granular data security and transparent data governance.
- Model templates. Ideata’s model templates empower low-code and no-code AI/ML so even non-technical users can use AI to accelerate and enrich their workflows.
Maximize impact and minimize risk with a platform designed for responsible engineering.
Our approach to AI/ML in Ideata solutions reflects our foundational belief in augmenting human intelligence, not replacing it. We believe AI/ML algorithms are most effective when they empower humans to ask complex questions, interpret answers, and act on results. At public and private sector organizations around the world, Ideata-driven AI/ML is accelerating human decision-making by:
- Surfacing new leads in dark web, weapons trafficking, financial fraud, and drug trafficking investigations so investigators can identify persons of interest more quickly
- Aggregating and correlating biomedical research data to streamline drug discovery
- Processing entity resolution suggestions so analysts can focus on making assessments rather than manually sorting and tagging data
- Analyzing massive-scale sensor data so that engineers can make better decisions
- Rapidly generating simulations while allowing operators to tweak scenario variables, leading to better-informed decisions optimized for different variables (e.g., safety rating and production quantity)
- Protecting privacy and preserving civil liberties is fundamental to our mission. Foundry ships with technical capabilities that enable ethical engineering and ethical machine learning, including data protection features such as granular access controls, data provenance and lineage tracking, data retention and deletion management, and audit logging. Foundry also enables industry-leading monitoring and validation for AI models. Its flexible, configurable tools let organizations evaluate model bias, in terms of both the data used to train the model and model outcomes.
We recognize that technology alone can’t fully mitigate the risks of machine bias. our dedicated privacy works with our engineers and our customers to approach building and deploying AI/ML thoughtfully.