Ideata provides a secure and scalable environment to integrate highly sensitive insurance data, allowing each part of the business to answer critical questions about its operations and evaluate risk using the full scope of available data.
PORTFOLIO STEERING, RISK MANAGEMENT, UNDERWRITER AND BROKER EFFECTIVENESS
- Portfolio Analysis: Quickly and transparently analyze performance at every level of a portfolio to optimize capital allocation, surface outsized risk, identify trends, and make adjustments. Maximize return across large volumes of policies.
- Underwriter Console: Enhance the effectiveness of individual underwriters and key account managers by arming them with extensive, granular data. Capture context around key decision-making processes to design and assess data-backed strategies for underwriting and client engagement.
- 360° Broker View: Consistently evaluate brokers and other third parties based on placement ratio, loss ratio, and collected premiums, steering broker discussions towards profitable growth opportunities.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Drastically minimize the technical integration time during M&A. Integrate policy, claims, and in-force data rapidly from old systems of newly acquired companies into the existing technical landscape.
- Risk Management: Centralize and enhance risk modeling and risk data for low-probability (natural catastrophe) and high-probability (critical illness or loss of life) events. Orchestrate changes to risk models, execute shock analyses, and develop a repository catalogue of historical events for structuring new products.
CLIENT SERVICES, PRICING, AND IN-FORCE MANAGEMENT
- 360° Customer View: Centralize the organization’s data to create single, entity-resolved views for each client: financials, projections, claims, behaviors, trends, actions, interactions, and account manager notes.
- Policy/Portfolio Pricing: Evaluate and enhance the current models and current algorithmic approaches to pricing individual policies up to large reinsurance portfolios. Augment modeling techniques to include enriched data and complex features for increasingly sophisticated pricing models.
- Client Cohort Analytics: Understand the market and existing clients using clustering, bucketing, and segmentation analyses. Take action to boost revenue for low-value clients and formulate strategies to grow and maintain high-value cohorts.
- Claims Management: Improve the speed and accuracy of claims processing. Implement automated decision making for straightforward claims while reliably routing complex or potentially fraudulent claims to a claims adjudicator. Connect unstructured documents alongside structured data systems to assess emerging claims trends in real time.
- Fraud/Anti-Money Laundering: Quickly flag anomalous claims. Evaluate exposure and react swiftly to systematic fraud. Investigate suspicious activity at any stage of the insurance process.