DELIVER QUALITY AIRCRAFT ON TIME AND QUICKLY RESOLVE ISSUES IN-SERVICE.
Skywise brings the aviation supply chain to life in digital form so suppliers can make deliveries on time, on quality, and on budget. Skywise is powered by Ideata, a platform that integrates data in any scale or format. For suppliers, this means bringing together the complex landscape of production planning data, delivery schedules, inventory, engineering configurations, Bills of Materials, and quality data into a single, continuously evolving platform. Skywise unlocks rapid supply chain analysis at scale and enables suppliers to collaborate closely with Airbus.
With Skywise, aircraft suppliers are:
- Quickly capturing all outstanding work on a given component to enable data-driven prioritization
- Monitoring changes to production plans, using historical data to identify at-risk deliveries, and adjusting production as necessary
- Re-allocating parts with a single click, building flexibility and speed into the planning process
- Reducing buffer times by bringing quality assurance directly to the production line
- Conducting just-in-time production by synchronizing with Airbus’ production planning
- Resolving in-service issues significantly faster by accessing contextual failure data from airlines and collaborating with Airbus engineers in the platfor
BRING DATA ONBOARD.
Historically, airlines have had to navigate siloed systems for maintenance, flight management, aircraft monitoring and safety, and other critical workflows. Troubleshooting was manual and time-consuming, and critical sources such as sensor data were impossible to wrangle given their scale and complexity. At every decision point, from identifying the root cause of an ongoing issue to scheduling a part replacement, airlines had no way to capture their learnings for future use.
Skywise breaks down traditional data silos by bringing together an airline’s operational, maintenance, and aircraft data with data provided by Airbus. Now, airlines can use massive-scale sensor data, maintenance systems, aircraft schedules, passenger bookings, and more in one environment. On top of this data asset, Skywise offers a diverse analytical suite for operators to make sense of that data in both code-free and code-based environments.
Centralizing data and collaborating with Airbus on critical in-service issues lets airlines prevent problems before they disrupt operations. With access to integrated data from massive-scale sensor data, maintenance systems, aircraft schedules, passenger bookings, and more in Skywise, airlines are:
- Reducing resolution time for multi-year Major In-Service Problems (MISPs) by 20x or more and preventing future technical delays
- Identifying previously unknown defect patterns and easily eliminating false positives
- Optimizing load configurations and increasing fuel efficiency
- Avoiding costly part replacements and recovering millions of dollars in claims with automated warranty tracking
- Minimizing the impact of flight schedule changes and aircraft swaps across complex fleets and networks
- Automating regulatory reporting processes, turning month-long workflows into a series of clicks